Free of charge until 30th April 2021
Keeping friends and families together, even when they’re miles apart
Since March last year, the world has come together to combat Covid-19, and Visionable’s technology went a little way in helping you stay connected during a time when most of us were kept apart. With the final push underway from the NHS, we’re pleased to provide Visionable Connect for free of charge between 1st January and 30th April 2021 to ensure patients can be united with loved ones, straight from their hospital bed or room.
What is Visionable Connect?
Visionable Connect is a secure and trusted video platform that ensures healthcare professionals, patients and family members can stay connected during hospital stays. Developed during the onset of Covid-19, Connect has been vital in uniting patients with family and friends.
using Visionable Connect
Patients, family & healthcare professionals connected
hours using Connect
Benefits of Visionable Connect
- Safe and secure – unlike other providers in market, no patient or clinician details are stored or shared when using any device
- Stay connected during critical times – it gives patients and loved ones the opportunity to be together whilst unwell or at the end of life
- Easy to connect – No download necessary – simply enter the phone number/email and the recipients receives a message to connect right away
- Simple to implement – little set up required, simply join by web browser on your existing hardware for a quick and secure connection
- Available to all – Visionable Connect ensures all patients can use video calling during a hospital stay once given access to a smart device, regardless of if they have their own
- Secure Trust access – Visionable Connect will be accessible to all Trust employees to use on any of their devices
How it works
1. Open Visionable Connect
Simply open the link on a browser and hit ‘continue’ to get started. No sign-in necessary.
2. Choose who to call
The patient can choose to send the invite to a mobile phone number or email address.
3. Send the invite
We’ll invite the patient’s friends or relatives and let them know when the patient is ready to talk.
4. Join the call
Once we’ve connected everyone to the call, the patient joins.
5. End the call
Either side can end the call using the red button.
Hear from our customers using Connect
“More cheerfully, our nurses say that when patients on our elderly wards make calls you can hear kids shouting with excitement because they are able to see their grandparents for the first time in weeks.”
– David Walliker, Chief Digital and Partnerships Officer at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Read more about Oxford University Hospital’s experience using Visionable Connect here.
Tried and tested by NHS Trusts including:
Terms & Conditions
- Visionable Connect licenses available for free between 1 January to 30 April 2021.
- After the free period, licenses will automatically expire unless extended.
- During the free period, Visionable will discuss the potential of extending Visionable Connect licenses from 1st May, please see our G-Cloud pricing and other products we offer on the link here.
- By using Visionable Connect the user agrees to our standard End of User Agreement which can be found on our website and also in the Visionable Connect app.