Building the future of digital health
Delivering a secure real-time clinical collaboration platform
with high availability
Visionable has been leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver a secure and high-available clinical collaboration platform for healthcare.
AWS has been a critical partner in the successful delivery of remote healthcare services in the NHS, HMPPS and beyond.
Our work so far
Full-stack digital health platform
We have been evolving to a full-stack digital healthcare platform and AWS plays a significant role in quickly delivering our roadmap via the innovative services delivered through their cloud.
- Industry-leading security and best practices from AWS Cognito in securing our applications and services.
- Scale our service globally as we grow.
- AWS gateway ensures our APIs are protected, secure, and observable.
- Serverless for our APIs for on-demand costing and scale-out.
- RDS provides us with a fully redundant Postgres database service.
- Cloudfront and S3 allow for us to provide highly available web client and portal sites.
- EC2 gives us the ability to migrate non-cloud native services and auto-scale easily.
- AWS MQ provides application messaging for things like conferencing moderator controls etc.
- AWS quick sight allows observability and usage reporting.
- Email and SMS application notifications and conference invites are provided by AWS services.
Accelerating the delivery of key features
- IoT for medical device monitoring
- AI/ML for data insights and preventative alerting
- Time-serialised reporting on usage
- Transcription and translation of meetings and telehealth visits