Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams reenvision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Talent Acquisition Manager with significant in-house experience leading recruitment for a SME, ideally in the technology sector. Reporting to the COO and working closely with other senior staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, project management and successful recruitment of key roles across Operations, Marketing, Technology, Sales, Finance and Human Resources, to support our business and sales goals and growth strategy.
This is a dynamic role with plenty of runway, as she/he will be a key driver in building the organization’s staffing infrastructure. This role calls for strong organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives and metrics, activity tracking, analysis and reporting. The ability to thrive under pressure, work well cross-functionally, and juggle competing priorities is essential. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 6-8 years of recruiting experience, and strong strategic thinking, leadership and communication skills.
- Lead all aspects of Talent Acquisition, including internal sourcing and outsourcing via recruiting consultants for more specialist/technical roles.
- Serve as an ambassador for our brand and our company; a vested evangelist vs. a salesperson mentality.
- Gain deep understanding of our business and our needs - take initiative to best represent both to candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring lifecycle.
- Create a data-driven environment to analyse and monitor success of recruiting activities and report back to leadership to optimize the process.
- 6-8 years recruitment experience in high-growth, high-energy tech-driven company, with a strong understanding of the b2b marketing industry landscape. 2-3 years’ in-house experience required
- Robust understanding of recruitment strategies and best practices
- Experience creating and executing recruitment strategy – preferably at a startup or digital marketing agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen instinct for identifying talent, potential and capacity for leadership and strong performance
- Strong EQ and ability to assess of culture fit
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation and keen attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment
- Impeccable cross-functional skills, team player and strong collaborator
You must be able to:
- to work “in role” within a team of people - supportive, confident, challenging when necessary
- possess considerable attention to detail
- be persistent and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of the best
- be calm under pressure
- Be flexible, apply knowledge in the right way and adapt to change.
- Ability to take unstructured and badly articulated information and produce clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively assess problems, challenge thinking, define impacts and develop solutions
- Strong consultancy skills; an understanding of working and delivering within time constraints
- Fast and accurate research abilities
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationship at Director level internally and externally
- Ability to own a project and work independently
- Advanced MS word skills and proficient in MS Office
- You must be prepared to work in an environment that is changing constantly and changing the world - that is what we do. We work extremely hard
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships at Director Level internally and externally; ability to own a project and work independently.
- Able and confident to present information