Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams re-envision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
About the role
The primary responsibility of this position is software quality assurance testing of the Visionable clients on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and web browsers with additional testing on the Linux server portion of our product. This will be accomplished with a combination of manual and automated testing, troubleshooting software, hardware and network issues with real time video collaboration using audio and video devices.
The ideal candidate will also possess a high degree of self-management, be able to take ownership and work independently, recommend suitable solutions, be personally accountable for project delivery and systems stability, have strong business acumen, and have excellent all-round communication skills.
You will be involved in all levels of our software solution and support, from audio and video performance, to low level network packets and customer assistance. You will provide valued input to overall product architecture and its cloud computing design.
Working in a fast paced environment with a small group of dedicated and talented individuals, you will have a chance to make a real difference in an organisation that values team member input and firmly believes that work should be challenging and fun.
- Create, execute, document and maintain test plans and regression tests
- Implement test automation solutions for API, desktop, web and mobile apps
- Product usability and performance testing across all platforms
- Stress test software in a variety of environments
- Document, prioritize and verify bugs
- Analyze error reports and create steps to duplicate
- Provide email, telephone and video customer support for escalated issues
- 4+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong problem solving skills, highly motivated, and passionate about quality
- Experienced in configuring test environments with multiple operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of testing tools, methodologies and strategies
- Experienced in Desktop application manual testing and test automation