Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help global healthcare teams redesign how they work together to deliver care.
Visionable is currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Product Marketing Manager for our headquarters London office. Reporting to the CMO, the successful candidate will establish and grow our product marketing function, building our customer insights capabilities, serving as a catalyst for turning insights into actionable plans, and translating and communicating our value proposition and product features and benefits to all audiences. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of successful product marketing experience, and strong strategic thinking, leadership and communication skills suited for a demanding B2B environment.
The Product Marketing Manager role will be fast-paced and demanding, so the ability to thrive under pressure, work well cross-functionally, and juggle competing priorities is essential.
- Work closely with product and technical teams - particularly product managers - for deep product understanding and knowledge, and develop and own Visionable’s product marketing strategy.
- Partnering with brand marketing, own Visionable’s core value proposition and craft our messaging and positioning across global markets, translating product and technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- Design and execute a market research strategy (e.g. user research, competitor reviews, pricing reviews) to inform ongoing understanding of customers’ needs and trends.
- Educate and empower sales teams and channel partners with tools such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, best practice guides, solution sheets that out-position our competition.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new products and define launch strategies, product positioning and messaging.
- Develop differentiated marketing strategies across target regions to maximize our presence and penetration globally. Own the localisation of global marketing materials.
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems for your product launches, and ongoing programs.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Strong experience and understanding of the SaaS sector.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially within Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Product Marketing experience in CRMs, CDPs (‘customer data platform’), marketing/ engagement tools, marketing analytics tools, multi-channel marketing tools etc.
- Strong technical understanding
- Good understanding of data
- Ability to easily grasp technical capabilities and translate these into customer benefits.
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation.
- Galvanising, energetic and dynamic leadership. Friendly, approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work, and strong cross-functional relationship skills
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field.
Must have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom. We regret we cannot offer sponsorship.