Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams reenvision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
About the role
Visionable is currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Creative & Brand Director for our headquarters London office. Reporting to the CMO, the successful candidate will establish and grow our Creative & Brand Services team, creating and leading the development and execution of marketing campaigns/strategic initiatives and marketing experiences through multiple channels. The Creative & Brand Director will partner with internal and external stakeholders, overseeing the internal team and all creative vendor relationships. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 8-12 years of successful marketing, campaigns and content development experience, and strong strategic thinking, leadership and communication skills suited for a demanding B2B environment.
The Creative & Brand Director role will be fast-paced and demanding, so the ability to thrive under pressure, work well cross-functionally, and juggle competing priorities is essential. As the company grows, the Creative & Brand Services team will also grow, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and progress their career.
- Build a full-service Creative & Brand Services Team, collaborating with internal stakeholders to establish and implement newly-developed brand identity and expression.
- Building upon our established brand expression and guidelines, develop design standards to maintain consistency across the brand both internally and externally, including developing and overseeing partner guidelines.
- Supervise the development of our corporate narrative and template library and lead the development of materials for all marketing/comms programs.
- Define creative strategy and implement creative vision and concept across all creative projects, overseeing to completion.
- Deep experience with social media and experience design, events and community engagement efforts, providing comprehensive design, copywriting, video, graphics and presentation support. Support initiatives ranging from product launches, conferences, events, company-wide internal events, website and product design.
- Support executive presentation needs, including product launches, finance/board meetings and partnership and business development meetings.
- 8+ years experience in a similar role, with cross-channel expertise including digital, print, interactive, marketing, and brand design. Team and vendor management experience essential.
- Strong experience and understanding of the b2b marketing landscape, with healthcare sector or other public sector experience strongly preferred
- Support speaker presentations given by executive management as well as presentations for product launches, critical funding, partnership and business development meetings.
- Strong portfolio, with both agency and client-side experience a bonus
- Impeccable interpersonal, presentation, organizational and verbal/written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Proven ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders
- Galvanising, energetic and dynamic leadership. Friendly, approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work, and strong cross-functional relationship skills
- Ability to balance strategy and creative, and a keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Must have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom. We regret we cannot offer sponsorship.